Escape to the farm with Spier’s new Winter package – the perfect time and place for a family get-together in the Boland. Winter is Spier’s secret season — a time for slowing down and taking it easy!Hibernate by the fire in your cosy hotel room, lazily watch the oak leaves fall on the Werf, enjoy bracing walks by the river or cycling through pastures. Take a healthy appetite, though, as you’ll be feasting on farm-to-table food matched with beautiful wines.
To make the most of the season, booking Spier’s Winter package — an incredible well-priced getaway aimed at recharging and rejuvenating even the most stressed of city slickers. The package includes:
- Wholesome breakfasts at the hotel, crafted by Spier chefs
- Lunch at Eight – Spier’s renowned farm-to-table restaurant
- A Signature wine-tasting at the Tasting Room
- A pampering treatment for two at the Spier Spa
- Two nights in a Signature Room at Spier Hotel
- During your free time, explore the farm on foot, by bike or Segway — or read a book by the fire!
- Kids under 12 stay free
The Spier Winter package costs just R1 720 per person per night (for a 2-night stay) and is valid from 1 March to 30 September 2019.
By choosing Spier, you are supporting Spier’s Growing for Good learning initiatives that empower communities to create positive social and environmental change.