GRANADILLA & CONDENSED MILK BAKED CHEESECAKE
Recipe by Sebastian Newman in conjunction with Rhodes Quality
- 115g Rhodes Quality granadilla pulp
- 200g shortbread biscuits, crushed
- 80g melted butter
- 500g cream cheese
- 385g condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 300ml cream
- 3tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 140°C
- Mix butter and crushed biscuits together and press into a 23cm loose bottom tin. Place into fridge to set.
- Beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together until thick. Add the eggs, cream, vanilla and Rhodes Quality granadilla pulp.
- Pour onto prepared biscuit base and bake for 1h15min until just set.
- Switch oven off and leave oven ajar until cheesecake has cooled down to prevent cracking.
- Serve with meringue or cream, with more granadilla swirled through.
For recipe suggestions visit: www.rhodesquality.com