La Paris Bistro near Franschhoek is now serving dinner on Friday nights. By the looks of these Blackboard Specials, you’d be doing yourself a favour by booking a table right now!
Mouthwatering Blackboard Specials you can expect this week:
- Roasted Duck with Autumn Squash, Tempura Endive and Burnt Orange Mayonnaise
- Black Garlic and Lemongrass Glazed Trout with Roasted Tomato Pepper Broth and Gnocchi
- Cider Braised Pork Belly with Smoked Cauliflower Puree, Pumpkin Fritters and Blackened Onion
- Lamb and Spinach Phyllo Parcel with sweet Potato Mash and braised leeks with Pea
- Apple Crumble with Cinnamon Ice Cream
Hungry after reading that?
Phone to reserve your table: 021 867 0171
or book online: www.laparis.co.za/bistro
La Paris Estate,
Remember, La Paris Bistro is open for breakfast and lunch six days a week (closed Tuesdays) with a great menu that also caters deliciously for vegans and vegetarians. You can even order speciality cakes directly from them!
Set on the beautiful La Paris estate in Wemmershoek, the Bistro has become a very popular destination, especially for Sunday family lunches. Ample space and a designated play area make it ideal for little children. Toasty fireplaces inside encourage you to relax and linger longer, sipping on some bubbly or regional wines.
MONDAY – 8:30 to 17:00
TUESDAY – CLOSED
WEDNESDAY – 8:30 to 17:00
THURSDAY – 8:30 to 17:00
FRIDAY – 8:30 to 22:00
SATURDAY – 8:30 to 17:00
SUNDAY – 8:30 to 17:00
For the full lowdown on La Paris, read here La Paris Wine Estate and Bistro