It’s a party! In the streets! With drinks! Book sommer now.
SA Cocktail Festival 2020 – bigger and better!
Do you prefer a negroni? Or a Mai Tai? Do you enjoy a Cosmopolitan or do you love a classic martini – shaken not stirred? SA Cocktail Festival has it all, and more.
On Saturday, 29 February 2020 South Africa’s Biggest Cocktail Festival comes to Cape Town featuring a stellar line-up with electronic acts like Pascal & Pearce, Strange Loving & live acts like Yanga Sobetwa, Jarrad Ricketts.
With 15 pop-up bars, cocktail lovers can enjoy the best of local spirits and trendy drinks in a grand street party with over 30 spirit brands like Cruz Vodka, Galliano, Jim Beam, Passoã, Leonista Karoo Agave, Hendricks Gin, Tequila Patron, Absolut Vodka, Bacardi Rum, Sierra Tequila, Duchess G&T, Monin, Tanqueray and more featured in other editions.
The festival’s theme is “Grand White Street Party” and SA Cocktail Festival 2020 offers organized tastings and the opportunity to learn insider secrets to making top-quality drinks at home. The festival is stepping up the educational and informational aspect of creating cocktails with Masterclasses by some of the top bartenders in and around Cape Town. Each class will accommodate 15–20 attendees per session, book your spot ASAP!
The SA Cocktail Festival 2020 offers:
- Cocktail Masterclasses: Learn the art of cocktail making, get information about the origins of the brand and future cocktail trends.
- Amazing food and spirits pairings, for a full culinary experience.
- Flair Bartenders, Mixologists and Brand experts telling you more about Cocktail Trends.
- Casino-style entertainment
- Live music, electronic beats: an impressive line-up of local South African bands & DJs such as Yanga Sobetwa, Jarrad Ricketts, Pascal & Pearce, Strange Loving and more.
- A week-long SA Cocktail Week cocktail journey can be enjoyed by attendees filled with cocktail experiences, food , events and more.
After all those tantalizing cocktails, the mood and ambiance are all set for an awesome FESTIVAL!
Come and enjoy this epic SA Cocktail Festival!
Flash sale tickets are moving fast at R150 | Includes a Complimentary Cocktail & Free Masterclass. You don’t want to miss the Biggest event at the start of 2020.
Date: 29 February 2020
Time: 10:00am to 23:00pm
Venue: Corner of Loop and Waterkant Street
More information email: email@example.com or +27 62 649 4439
Tickets available via Howler: https://www.howler.co.za/events/sa-cocktail-week-2020-9f62